Sugar Free Banana Bread
3 cups almond flour
2 medium ripe bananas
¾ cup milk (I used unsweetened flax milk)
½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 large egg (omit for vegan option if preferred)
3 tbsp. flax seed (ground)
1 tbsp. vanilla
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
Sugar option: 1-2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Blend all the wet ingredients together (bananas, egg, vanilla) and add to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together with a large mixing spoon.
- Add in the chopped walnuts and mix.
- Grease either a loaf pan or an 8×8 pan, and then add the batter to the pan (note: batter will be on the stiffer side).
- Top with more chopped walnuts and cinnamon if preferred.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.